WE JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY
At Padmore Culture, we work hard to make sure that every product and shipment will exceed your expectations. But we know that there could be situations where you might wish to return an item. Therefore, returns and exchanges are gladly accepted. Still, there are certain conditions and steps you must follow before making a return. Please read the following guidelines.
We stand by every product we sell and we want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase you make. If any merchandise purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of the date of receipt.
We accept returns on full-price merchandise items unless otherwise noted:
- Inform us via e-mail within 5 days of receiving the item the reason why your purchase is unsatisfactory. Once approved, your authorization number will be emailed to you within 1 business day of your request.
- We do ask that you please understand that shipping fees will not be reimbursed. Our return policy does allow for a refund for the item cost.
- An item that is damaged or used can not be refunded.
- Merchandise returned by mail after the returns deadline will not be refunded.
- Gift Cards are not returnable, therefore cannot be exchanged or refunded.
We also accept exchanges, however shipping costs will not be refunded.
Personalize Items and Print on Demand Books:
As personalize items are made especially for you, and our books are printed on demand, payment is final when you place your order. Since we will start processing your order immediately, there cannot be changes made, so please make sure that your order is correct before submitting it. For this same reason, returns and exchanges will not be accepted.
- Credit purchases will be refunded back to the credit card. The refund will be submitted to your credit card company the day we approve and process your return. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly statement.
- Refunds are not final until approved by the Customer Service Department Manager.
Downloaded items and Ebooks
Since Ebooks, Printables and other downloaded items are delivered and activated directly in your computer, they are NOT returnable. Sorry, no exceptions.
How to Return
Is so easy to return at Padmore Culture! Just follow this steps.
Drop it off at a local The UPS Store®
Conditions of returns
Please ensure all items returned are unused with all tags still attached. Any items returned in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted.
- Clothing - All clothing must be unworn, odor free, stain free and unwashed. To avoid making returns because of sizing issues, please visit the Size Chart tab for each garment to see the correct measurements.
- Shoes - Shoes cannot have been worn outside, we suggest trying them on inside your house before accepting the goods. They must be returned in their original box and packaged suitably for transit, making certain that no postage label, returns forms or tape are attached directly to the shoe box.
- Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes. Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products' packaging as if tampered with in any way, we can no longer accept the return.
- We encourage you to protect yourself from loss or theft by insuring the return shipment. Please save the receipt until you receive your refund or exchange. We regret that we will not be able to issue a credit or refund for any items that are damaged or lost in shipping.
- Return shipping costs for items shipped directly from the manufacturer may vary.
Unopened DVDs (still in their plastic wrap) are returnable within thirty days of receipt, in which case we will credit your account for the full amount of the DVD.
Returns should be directed to:
Padmore / FullDistributors
5645 Coral Ridge Suite 295
Coral Springs, FL 33076