Searching for perfect book lovers gifts? Rejoice! Bibliophile: An Illustrated Miscellany, is a love letter to all things bookish. Author Jane Mount brings literary people, places, and things to life through her signature and vibrant illustrations. It's a must-have for every book collection, and makes a wonderful literary gift for book...
Order today, and your made to order product will be shipped between and .
Readers of Jane Mount's Bibliophile will delight in:
- Touring the world's most beautiful bookstores
- Testing their knowledge of the written word with quizzes
- Finding their next great read in lovingly curated stacks of books
- Sampling the most famous fictional meals
- Peeking inside the workspaces of their favorite authors
A source of endless inspiration, literary facts and recommendations: Bibliophile is pure bookish joy and sure to enchant book clubbers, English majors, poetry devotees, aspiring writers, and any and all who identify as book lovers.
If you have read or own: I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life; The Written World: The Power of Stories to Shape People, History, and Civilization; or How to Read Literature Like a Professor: A Lively and Entertaining Guide to Reading Between the Lines; then you will want to read and own Jane Mount's Bibliophile.
- Author: Jane Mount
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 224
- Size: 7.8 x 9.2
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Condition: NEW